Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Our Weekly Menu System

I'm really trying to install some rhythm to our days, especially when it come to meal time.  I like cooking and baking but hate thinking of a meal idea on the spot or planning shopping lists.  (We're the "walk down the aisles at Trader Joe's grabbing what we typically buy and anything that interests us" types.)  I don't know how many times we've gone out for bar food because neither of us wanted to think of what to make or verify if we had all the right ingredients for something.  Since I work from home managing a small family child care, I'm making meals and snacks several times a day and I wanted to make it more automatic and easy.

So I came up with this awesome flexible Family Menu:





Check out the entire article and how I use my Family Menu combined with this Weekly Menu Planner below to make meals a breeze!


click here for full articel

Our Weekly Menu System

No comments:

Post a Comment